Age UK South Gloucestershire supports people over the age of 50 to receive the encouragement, opportunity and, where necessary, the care they need to make later life as fulfilling as it should be.
Age UK South Gloucestershire provides many services including:
* Information and Advice on a variety of subjects including housing options, health, and local services.
* Activity Day Club centres in Filton and Kingswood
* Register of vetted trades persons
* Insurance Services (Normally 9:15-12:30 Monday - Friday)
* Befriending Service- linking volunteer visitors with people who find themselves lonely and in need of a weekly home visit.
* Information and Advice Benefits support where we visit a client in their own home and check to see if they are entitled to benefit
* A nail cutting service is available at 7 different venues in South Gloucestershire
* Drop in information and advice at the Age UK Kingswood Charity Shop, 85 Regents Street, on Fridays 9:30-1pm
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
Nail Cutting and Activity Day Club are charged for services, please contact us for more information.
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 09:30||To 16:00|
|Tuesday||From 09:30||To 16:00|
|Wednesday||From 09:30||To 16:00|
|Thursday||From 09:30||To 16:00|
|Friday||From 09:30||To 16:00|
Out of hours answer machine
Primary Organisation Details
Primary Address Details
Venue Address Details
Job title / Position
Services Available to People at Home
Befriending, outreach benefits check.
benefits befriending friendship money day care centre information tradespeople plumber builder gardener electrician cleaner insurance home car travel mobility aids age old dementia
Age UK Advice is a free, confidential, national phone service for older people, their families, friends, carers and professionals. We have a team of expert advisers who will give you information that is reliable and up-to-date.
Our team are trained to identify the information that will best answer your questions. If we can’t help, we will direct you to the best place to go for further support and advice.