We provide specialist community based services for adults with learning difficulties. Through these services we help to promote equal access to mainstream health services. We have three teams covering North, South and Central Bristol. Our teams are made up of the following healthcare professionals:
Specialist Intensive Response Nurses
Speech & Language Therapists
We work with adults who have a learning difficulty and are registered with a Bristol GP, their families or carers. Our staff work together with Psychiatrists and Social Workers to provide the best possible care for our service users. We provide specialist therapy for people in the setting most suitable to them, this could be their home, workplace or a hospital.
A limited service may also be offered to children. To find out more about this please contact us.
We help to improve people's health and wellbeing by providing support with:
* Accessing GP health checks and help with health action plans
* Other services available to people with learning difficulties, e.g. advice/training
* Complex health needs, for example eating and drinking difficulties and challenging behaviours
* Healthier lifestyles, e.g. diet and activities
* Helping people to fulfil their lives e.g. with how they spend their time and helping them to become ready for work
* Expressing feelings, managing anxiety and improving mental wellbeing
Leaflets available in Easy English.
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Tuesday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Wednesday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Thursday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Friday||From 09:00||To 17:00|