● Dr Tim Garrod (M)
● Dr Sophie Kilmartin (F)
● Dr Sian Langdon (F)
● Dr Faisal Siddiqui (M)
● Dr Sandra Kelland (F)
● Dr Sonia Ughovwa (F)
● Dr Mark Vogan (M)
● Dr Laila Hussain (F)
● Dr Aisha Jafri (F)
● Dr Elizabeth Ormerod (F)
● Antenatal Care - by appointment on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with the Midwives
● Asthma Clinic - by appointment with our Asthma Nurses
● Blood Pressure Checks
● Cervical Smear Tests
● Child Health Clinic - Clinic is held at Little Stoke Community Centre, Little Stoke Lane every other Wednesday form 10.00 - 11.30 am. The health visitor attends these clinics.
● Children's Immunisations - Wednesday afternoons from 14:00 by appointment at Bradley Stoke Surgery
● Diabetic Clinic - by appointment with our diabetic nurse
● Family Planning
● Flu Vaccinations
● Health Checks - if you are aged between 40 and 74 years old you may be entitled to a free NHS health check to help you avoid heart disease, stroke, diabetes or kidney disease.
● Minor Injuries Service - We provide a Minor Injuries Service for injuries including: sprains and strains, cuts and grazes, suspected minor fractures, minor burns and scalds, bites, minor eye injuries and minor head injuries
● Pneumovax Vaccinations
● Smoking Cessation Clinics
● Travel Vaccinations
Private appointments can be arranged for physiotherapy and counselling.
This organisation provides support around
Is there a cost for these services?
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 08:00||To 19:30|
|Tuesday||From 08:00||To 19:30|
|Wednesday||From 08:00||To 19:30|
|Thursday||From 08:00||To 19:30|
|Friday||From 08:00||To 18:30|
|Saturday||From 08:30||To 11:30||By Pre-Bookable Appointment only|