We are a small, friendly team of doctors, nurses, health advisers, healthcare assistants, reception and admin staff. We offer free, friendly, non judgemental and confidential testing, treatment and advice for sexually transmitted infections.
All our clinics are open to anyone, any age and we provide walk in and booked appointments.
If you have any concerns or questions please contact our health advisers on 01225 824558 or speak with a member of staff when you attend.
● Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections, including Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea
● Diagnosis and treatment of Genital Warts and Herpes
● HIV and Syphilis testing
● Hepatitis A, B and C testing will be offered in certain circumstances
● Hepatitis A and B vaccinations for those who have been, or could be at risk
● Emergency Contraception
● Pregnancy testing and advice
● Sexual assault follow-up care
● Free condoms
● PEPSE (Post Exposure Prophylaxis following sexual exposure for HIV)
● Outpatient care for persons with HIV
● Telephone advice line
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE ONLY PROVIDE EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION
Opening Hours & Contact:
Walk In clinics
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Turn up between 08.15-11am and you will be seen. Please be aware that when the walk-in clinics are extremely busy we may need to limit the number of people we see. This only happens very occasionally and we will do our utmost to arrange an alternative appointment time.
Appointments are available Monday-Friday. To book please speak with our receptionists on: 01225 824617
Sexual Health Advice
Health advisers are available Monday-Friday to give information and advice. If they are not available please leave a message on the secure answer service and they will get back to you. Call 01225 824558
This organisation provides support around
Is there a cost for these services?
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 08:15||To 16:30|
|Tuesday||From 14:00||To 18:30|
|Wednesday||From 08:15||To 15:30|
|Thursday||From 08:30||To 15:00|
|Friday||From 08:15||To 14:00|