Hearing Link works for and on behalf of adults with acquired hearing loss who communicate through speaking, listening and lipreading. We raise their awareness about the impact of hearing loss and increase their ability to manage this impact.
When people are becoming concerned about hearing loss, we help them find:
* What to do and where to go
* Who can help in their local area
* Which national services are most relevant to their needs
When people are really struggling to cope with hearing loss, we:
* Offer personalised emotional support to reduce isolation
* Support them where necessary while they approach these services
* Provide specialised services ourselves where these do not otherwise exist
When people are managing long-standing hearing loss, we make it easy to:
* Contact others with similar interests
* Form local groups and clubs
* Find out about relevant local and national public consultations and participate in these where relevant
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
How can people access this service?
Out of hours answer machine
Primary Organisation Details
Primary Address Details
Services Available to People at Home
Email buddies, volunteer support, website, helpdesk
Services that increase accessibility
Lift, disabled parking spaces