Lawrence Weston Community Farm is a community-managed project that aims to improve the quality of life for local people and its service users by working with local people and others to provide a range of innovative, exciting, educational, environmental and recreational activities in Lawrence Weston. The farm is particularly interested in combating social exclusion and providing a safe and supportive environment in which people can flourish and contribute positively to their community.
Facilities and Activities:
* Working farm
* Main farmyard and pond area
* Picnic benches
* Toilet facilities including nappy changing unit
* Lunch Club held in the Community Room on Tuesdays at 12.30
* Lunch, Pudding and a cup of tea or coffee for £2.50. Children's portions available.
* Arts and crafts activities
* Volunteer opportunities
* Holiday Activities
* Traditional crafts
* Farm produce
All welcome. Community transport available.
Good, modern accessible facilities for all kinds of functions from parties to meetings can be hired at a reasonable rate.
* OCN (Open College Network) Courses in Animal Care, Gardening and Forest School
* Opportunities for students from local colleges and local schools to do work experience.
Entry to the farm is free but donations to the farm are welcomed.
Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied.
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
Free entry to farm, charges for some services.
To members of the farm.
How can people access this service?
|Monday||Closed Except for Bank Holidays|
|Tuesday||From 09:30||To 16:30||Closes at 3.30 in Winter|
|Wednesday||From 09:30||To 16:30||Closes at 3.30 in Winter|
|Thursday||From 09:30||To 16:30||Closes at 3.30 in Winter|
|Friday||From 09:30||To 16:30||Closes at 3.30 in Winter|
|Saturday||From 09:30||To 16:30||Closes at 3.30 in Winter|
|Sunday||From 09:30||To 16:30||Closes at 3.30 in Winter|