Provides extended day support, five days a week for people under 70 years of age who have dementia. The Limes is a self contained unit with a homely atmosphere situated on the ground floor of the Old School House at the Kingswood Foundation Estate. Access to an enclosed terrace and use of the grounds. Provides a friendly, stimulating and constructive environment where younger people with dementia are encouraged to retain their individuality and maintain a sense of worth.
Clients attending The Limes are generally funded by their local Social Services department following an assessment of their needs. However, clients and their carers may also choose to make their own arrangements.
* Extended day care facilities for up to 9 younger people with dementia.
* Quality care by staff trained to high standards to ensure the individual potential of clients is fulfilled and maintained with dignity.
* Individual home assessment of prospective clients by the care manager and periodic reviews of client care with carers.
* A choice of purposeful age related activities designed to meet individual needs together with a range of outdoor pursuits.
* Snacks and drinks throughout the day and a choice of lunch menu, for which a nominal charge is made.
* Information and advice to carers.
* Advice to carers on transport arrangements for clients.
* Below the age of 70 years of age.
* Will have a consultant diagnosis of mild to moderate dementia.
* Will benefit from individual care within a stimulating environment.
* Individual reviews of client care will be carried out in partnership with carers.
Carers are welcome to visit The Limes at any time and may discuss any care problems with staff in confidence.
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 08:00||To 18:00|
|Tuesday||From 08:00||To 18:00|
|Wednesday||From 08:00||To 18:00|
|Thursday||From 08:00||To 18:00|
|Friday||From 08:00||To 18:00|