Full Time Volunteers support:
- Individuals and families with additional support needs in their own homes (Choices)
- Disabled students at University (Student Choices)
- Organisations including professional service providers, charities, schools, universities and local authorities.
Full-Time Volunteer roles are personalised to your needs and can include (but are not limited to) tasks such as:
- Personal care
- Domestic tasks
- Social activities
- Independent living activities
- Befriending and mentoring
- Live in support
Full-Time Volunteers are:
- Aged 18 - 35
- Able to volunteer for 35 hours a week offering flexible support at the times you need, from daytime, evenings and weekends
- Able to stay for between 6 to 12 months each
Full-Time Volunteers make a difference by:
- Promoting independence
- Giving individuals choice and control
- Supporting community integration
- Encouraging the development of skills
- Increasing self-esteem and confidence
- Reducing dependence on traditional services
- Promoting resilience in communities
- Developing volunteering roles of genuine benefit to the community
Please call or email to request information about how Full-Time Volunteers could help you or your organisation.
Please also contact us if you are interested in becoming a Full-Time Volunteer.
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 09:45||To 17:30|
|Tuesday||From 09:45||To 17:30|
|Wednesday||From 09:30||To 17:30|
|Thursday||From 09:30||To 17:30|
Primary Organisation Details
Primary Address Details
Venue Address Details
Job title / Position
Services Available to People at Home
Live in care support
Visiting care support (if alternative accommodation can be provided for the volunteer)
Sleep in support
sleep in home care support disability mental health volunteer
Will calls I make to this helpline show on my bill?
Services that increase accessibility
We do our inital assessment in your own home or organisation's premises so no issues with accessibility.