The team offers a service to all Deaf, Deafblind and Visually Impaired adults living in Bristol
* Specialist assessments of an individual's needs and the impact of their sensory impairment
* Directs services and funds other organisations to provide services
The team's work promotes social inclusion and access to all main stream services.
Areas of work:
* Support to Deaf people in Bristol and those using the Bristol Centre for Deaf People
* Working with Deafblind people in the community, including an information and guide communication service
* Specialist mental health service for Deaf and Deafblind People
* Visual Impairment services
* Housing related support for Sensory Impaired People
* Equipment and Adaptation Service for Sensory Impaired People
Bristol Eye Hospital: support to all sight-impaired people using the hospital facilities.
Community support for sight impaired-people.
Benefits advice service for sensory-impaired people.
Supporting People Service
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
no charge for assessment but services are financially assessed.
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 08:30||To 17:00|
|Tuesday||From 08:30||To 17:00|
|Wednesday||From 08:30||To 17:00|
|Thursday||From 08:30||To 17:00|
|Friday||From 08:30||To 16:30|
Out of hours answer machine
Primary Organisation Details
Primary Address Details
Services Available to People at Home
assessment and support planning