From 1 October 2011 Sirona Care & Health formally took over the provision of Community Health and Adult Social Care from the NHS and Bath and North East Somerset Council.
Sirona is a not for profit community interest company which has been formed by the local Primary Care Trust and the Council to ensure local health and social care services can continue to offer high quality joined up care which is easy to use and makes sense to local people. We are an independent not-for-profit organisation providing publically funded care.
Sirona Care & Health provides services such as in-patient, out-patient and minor injury services at Paulton Hospital, Sulis Ward and the out-patient services at St Martin’s Hospital, Bath. We also provide day and residential care at the three local authority care homes in Twerton, Bath, Midsomer Norton and Keynsham.
Also included are the integrated community health and social care teams who provide:
* District nursing
* Adult social care
* Community occupational therapy and physiotherapy services
* Community paediatric services including care of children with life limiting illnesses
* A range of preventative, health improvement services.
* The Community Alarm Service hires special equipment which enables people improve their quality of life and maintain their independence. The Alarm is linked to a person’s telephone system, which enables a person to get help quickly, via a 24 hour 365 a day monitoring centre. It is also possible to link additional telecare sensors which will send a a warning to the monitoring centre.
* The Community Equipment Service loans medical equipment to enable people with a disability or chronic illness to improve their quality of life, maintain and increase their independence, and/or enable them to be cared for.
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 09:00||To 17:00||Office|
|Tuesday||From 09:00||To 17:00||Office|
|Wednesday||From 09:00||To 17:00||Office|
|Thursday||From 09:00||To 17:00||Office|
|Friday||From 09:00||To 17:00||Office|
Primary Organisation Details
Primary Address Details
Services Available to People at Home
Assessment of individuals to meet their in identified needs for care and support services at home.