The Disabled Children Service provides a range of assessments and services for disabled children in Bristol, who have needs arising from their impairment which cannot be met by services available to all children.
Services provided include:
● Advice and information on services available in the community to meet the needs of disabled children, their parents and carers
● Social work assessment and plan to address particular needs arising from the child/young person’s impairment.
● Providing support for the young person and family.
● Occupational therapy assessment services
● Community, family, and residential based short breaks
● Advice and assistance to access inclusive play and leisure facilities
● Special educational support
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 08:30||To 17:00|
|Tuesday||From 08:30||To 17:00|
|Wednesday||From 08:30||To 17:00|
|Thursday||From 08:30||To 17:00|
|Friday||From 08:30||To 16:30|