The Greenway Centre is run by the Southmead Development Trust and we exist to serve the local community. At the moment this is done through five teams:
1. Our Fitness Team runs a community gym including a range of classes for people of all ability and budget.
2. Our Training Team provides courses for adults with few qualifications, from basic numeracy and literacy through to the European Computer Driving Licence.
3. Our Facilities Team seeks to ensure a welcoming community venue with over 30 regular groups using the halls and rooms ranging from karate to a choir, painting to cheerleading, trampolining to the community church. We also operate a conference facility and 6 meeting rooms for conferences, parties and weddings.
4. Our Business Centre provides affordable office space for charities and businesses with a passion for seeing local businesses established as well as attracting employers into the area
5. Our Community Development Team comprises all staff. A number of staff are indirectly involved through the work they do at the Greenway Centre. Some staff are supporting the organisation of the Southmead Festival, others are providing administration or maintenance services for a number of community initiatives and others sit on community committees.
Bristol Dragons Karate Club
Community Weight Loss Challenge
North Bristol Trampolining
North Bristol Wellbeing Choir
The Community Church
Westbury Art Club
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
Please phone for details.
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 08:00||To 22:00|
|Tuesday||From 08:00||To 22:00|
|Wednesday||From 08:00||To 22:00|
|Thursday||From 08:00||To 22:00|
|Friday||From 08:00||To 22:00|
|Saturday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Sunday||From 09:00||To 17:00|