Kenric is the longest-established national organisation offering a social network to lesbians throughout the UK.
Kenric was established in 1965 to provide a much-needed broad-based social organisation for lesbians of all ages, from all walks of life. And it still does this today, offering women the opportunity to make friends and connect with like-minded others, both close by and further afield.
● Run by lesbians for lesbians
● Connect with members in the UK & overseas
● Monthly newsletter featuring news, views, events, contact ads & more
● Access to a network of local reps offering support, social groups & activities
● Major social events throughout the year & many more smaller local events
● Discreet, eclectic & diverse