How to ... Use maps in Well Aware
- When you perform a search on Well Aware, a map will appear on the right hand side of your screen on the results page.
- To see a larger version of the map, simply click on “full width map”. To return to the main results page, click on “normal sized map”.
- The map will show you show one or more green circles with a number inside. This indicates how many organisations in that particular area match your search terms.
- You can zoom in by either using the scroll wheel of your mouse, or by using the slider on the left side of the screen. You can also zoom in to a particular area by double-clicking on one of the green circles.
- You can move the map around either by clicking and holding the left button of your mouse and then moving the mouse around, or by using the arrow buttons on the left side of your screen.
- As you zoom in to the map, you will see markers appear indicating the location of a specific organisation.
- By clicking on the marker you can see the name of the organisation it represents, and then by clicking on the name you will be taken to the Well Aware page for that organisation.