Throughout South Gloucestershire, numerous mutual aid groups have been set up to support local communities. This page will update with the latest information on the mutual aid groups in your area.
If you’re isolating at home due to coronavirus (COVID-19), through these groups you can get help from local volunteers with basic services like getting food or prescriptions delivered, walking your dog, doing gardening, and wellbeing check-ins by phone, among others.
Bristol Mutual Aid Groups – Find Your Local Group:
Use the Covid Mutual Aid – Find Your Local Group website to find the nearest mutual aid group to you.
South Gloucestershire Mutual Aid Groups – By Area & Postcode:
Search through the below list to find a mutual aid group close to you.
- BS15: Hanham & Kingswood
- BS16: Downend, Emersons Green, Fishponds, Frenchay, Pucklechurch & Staple Hill
- BS30: Bitton, Longwell Green, Cadbury Heath, Oldland Common, Warmley & Wick
- BS32: Almondsbury & Bradley Stoke
- BS34: Filton, Little Stoke, Patchway & Stoke Gifford
- BS35: Alveston, Rudgeway, Severn Beach, Pilning & Thornbury
- BS37: Chipping Sodbury & Yate
- Whole South Gloucestershire Groups
If you don’t know who to get in touch with, you can call the Well Aware team (0808 808 5252) or get in touch with us by email.