If you did not already know, NHS England produce easy read newsletters to tell you about what they are doing to make the NHS better for people with a learning disability, autism or both.
They can be viewed online, downloaded or printed out easily and contain some useful information in relation to Health at different times of the year.
In the current edition you can find out about:
- Sepsis – when your body react badly to infection
- Care and treatment reviews and getting ready to leave secure hospitals
- Ask Listen Do, helping services to be better at listening to people
- Protecting yourself from flu
- Learning from deaths of people with a learning disability