This service, provided by Victim Support, is available to male victims, and those who identify as male, irrespective of ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, economic status, immigration status, disability or religion. It supports male victims fleeing ‘honour’ based violence and forced marriage, and also supports gay, bisexual and transgender victims of domestic abuse.
The service offers the following support:
● Immediate safety planning
● Assistance with child contact
● Support through the civil justice process
● Support through the criminal justice process
● Support to access appropriate housing
● Signposting to counselling services
● Ongoing emotional support
● Support to access specialist refugee provision
To access this service please use the contact methods below. If you do not feel confident to access the service independently, they are happy to speak to friends, family or colleagues if you wish a referral to be made on your behalf.
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.