Celestine Centre is a fully adapted property located in Yate and demonstrates a variety of aids and adaptations in a home setting, including:
- Through floor lift
- Stair lift
- Automatic toilet
- High low kitchen units
- Hoisting equipment
- Bathing aids
- Level access showers
- Steps and ramps
- Door entry system
- Home living aids
Celestine Centre can be used:
- To carry out occupational therapy assessments and minimise inappropriate adaptations being installed
- To demonstrate how aids and adaptations can enable you to live safely for longer at home
- To offer practical advice and information on products
- To improve health and wellbeing for elderly, frail and disabled people and carers who live in South Gloucestershire.
- For product training days for staff and partners.
For more information please get in touch.
Please note this facility is for South Gloucestershire residents only.
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.