Community Access Support Service (CASS) works with community, equalities and faith groups in Bristol, helping them to support their members or communities in accessing mental health services across the city.
CASS Networkers will then support groups in local communities, giving advice and information on how they can:
* Access mental health support in Bristol
* Understand the new Bristol Mental Health services
* Signpost their members to relevant support
* Start a conversation about mental health and emotional wellbeing
* Address the issue of stigma surrounding mental health issues
* Report back to service providers about how mental health support is received and how it can be improved
The service has a focus on breaking down barriers faced by specific groups in accessing mental health support so that all the diverse communities of Bristol are accessing services, with a particular focus on groups which face exclusion and discrimination.
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.