North Bristol Advice Centre is an independent community advice and support organisation based in Lockleaze, Bristol. We provide free and independent advice and support in North Bristol and South Gloucestershire including:
- Specialist debt and welfare benefits advice.
- Tribunal preparation and representation.
- Form filling assistance.
- Credit Union Collections.
- Home visiting advice service for over 50s.
- Community Navigators Bristol – connecting over 50s with their community to combat social isolation in North Bristol.
- Money management workshops in schools and training for organisations.
- Get online drop-in to help people get online and develop their digital skills.
- Employability support provided by Buzz Lockleaze, our Social Enterprise.
- Langley Centre, our purpose built training room available for community use and private hire.
- Volunteering – A range of opportunities including advice support and admin support. See our website for full details of current volunteering opportunities.
Our specialist advice services are available by appointment at our main office at 2 Gainsborough Square, Lockleaze and also through outreach services in Patchway, Kingswood, Southmead, Shirehampton and Lawrence Weston on different days during the week.
For a full listing and days and locations of our advice appointments please visit:
To make an advice appointment, please call 0117 951 5751. We can also provide telephone advice.
Download our Advice Appointments poster here: http://www.northbristoladvice.org.uk/images/NBAC_Advice_Appoint_HV_A4_Feb19.pdf
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.