Turn to the Bridge for an integrated, comprehensive sexual assault support service for men, women and children in the Avon and Somerset area.
Have you been raped or sexually assaulted? The Bridge have specially trained, experienced professionals who can provide you with:
● Sexual health information and referral services
● Information about reporting to the police and judicial processes
● Forensic medical facilities
● Post-sexual assault follow-up care
● Support through the criminal justice system
● Practical support and referrals to other community services
● Consultation services to other professionals
The aim of the service provided at The Bridge is to empower and support victims of rape and sexual assault. If you are a victim of rape or sexual assault their specialist workers can inform you of your options and assist you in making your own decisions about your care.
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.