Visit this website for information about:
● Rent payments and arrears: How to pay your rent, check your balance and what to do if you can’t pay it
● Repairs, maintenance and cleaning: Report a repair and find out your responsibilities for maintaining your home
● Making changes to your tenancy: How to buy your council home, pass it on to someone else or move into a different property
● Information about your tenancy: Get help and advice on living in your council property, parking at your home and information on your tenancy agreement
● Council leaseholders: How to pay service charges and what you’re responsible for if you’ve bought a council property
● Tenant participation: Get involved council housing and have your say in the way we deliver the housing service.
● Apply for council and social housing: Get on the Bristol Housing Register by applying through Home Choice Bristol
● Report abandoned council house or flat: Let us know if you think a council property has been abandoned or squatted
● Report a problem in a communal area: Help with problems like repairs, key fobs, cleaning and anti-social behaviour
● Garages and parking: Find out how to rent a garage, and parking for some council tenants and leaseholders.
Upcoming events, groups & activities
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at BCL-South||17th August, 2020|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library||12th August, 2020|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library.||14th August, 2020|
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.