The Disabled Children Service provides a range of assessments and services for disabled children in Bristol, who have needs arising from their impairment which cannot be met by services available to all children.
Services provided include:
● Advice and information on services available in the community to meet the needs of disabled children, their parents and carers
● Social work assessment and plan to address particular needs arising from the child/young person’s impairment.
● Providing support for the young person and family.
● Occupational therapy assessment services
● Community, family, and residential based short breaks
● Advice and assistance to access inclusive play and leisure facilities
● Special educational support
Upcoming events, groups & activities
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at BCL-South||15th June, 2020|
|Sensory Support Service Drop-In at BCL-South||16th June, 2020|
|Sensory Support Service Drop-In at Bedminster Library||11th June, 2020|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library||17th June, 2020|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library.||12th June, 2020|
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.