BCL South is a day opportunities service.
We’ll help you to be as independent as possible and find activities in your community, employment training or learn new skills.
You can use our support services if you’re an:
● older person
● adult with dementia
● adult with a learning difficulty
● adult with physical and sensory impairments
The BCL South centre offers:
● a café serving hot meals, cakes and hot drinks
● a kitchen for you to learn new skills
● an environment that’s friendly for people with dementia
● a small hair-dressing salon
● free wifi for internet and mobile phone use
● help to use the internet
● a sensory room
Upcoming events, groups & activities
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at BCL-South||15th June, 2020|
|Sensory Support Service Drop-In at BCL-South||16th June, 2020|
|Sensory Support Service Drop-In at Bedminster Library||11th June, 2020|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library||17th June, 2020|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library.||12th June, 2020|
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.