Victorian park with children’s play park, bowling green, tennis courts and football pitches.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Canford Park is open at all times.
There is no dedicated car park. Find out where to park in Bristol.
Entrances are wide enough for wheelchairs. The park is flat with many paths. There are steps to access the pond and sunken rose garden.
Facilities and features
- adventure play park
- bowling green and pavilion
- eight tennis courts
- two football pitches (bookable on Saturdays)
- café kiosk
- outdoor seating
- public toilet
- drinking fountain (Grade II listed)
- sunken garden and lily pond
- measured route: marked 600m route for walking, jogging or running
Toilet opening times
Open 7 days a week: 10am to 5pm.
Address: Canford Lane, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol BS9 3NX
Next to the adventure play park.
- October to March: Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 2pm
- April to September: Friday to Sunday, 9am to 5pm, in term time, open every day in school holidays
Opening times may change depending on the weather.
Upcoming events, groups & activities
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at BCL-South||7th September, 2020|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library||9th September, 2020|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library.||4th September, 2020|
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.