HomeChoice Bristol is a partnership between Bristol City Council and other housing associations in the city. You can use this service to register and apply for social housing in Bristol.
Go to our website for more information: http://www.homechoicebristol.co.uk/
Use this site to:
- Apply online to the Housing Register
- Continue with an application you’ve already started
- Tell us about a change in your circumstances
- Renew your application
- Find a property
- Find out more about the bidding process
- Find out more about your chances of successfully bidding
- Find out about other housing options
Upcoming events, groups & activities
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library||3rd March, 2021|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at BCL-South||8th March, 2021|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library.||5th March, 2021|
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.