An open space in the quiet suburbs of north Bristol.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Horfield Common is open at all times.
There is no dedicated car park. Find out where to park in Bristol.
Horfield Common is accessible, but there are some gentle slopes.
Facilities and features
- community café: find out about the Café on the Common at the Friends of Horfield Common website
- two dog-free play areas
- tennis courts
- bowling green
- wildlife pond
- measured routes: marked routes (500m, 1km and 5km) for walking, jogging or running
The tennis centre is closed on:
- 25, 26, 27 and 31 December
- 1 January
- outdoor fitness sessions run by Calon Personal Training
- accessible walking route for buggies and wheelchairs at Accessible Walks
Friends of Horfield Common is a community group that support the park. For more information or to join visit the Friends of Horfield Common website.
Upcoming events, groups & activities
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at BCL-South||17th August, 2020|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library||12th August, 2020|
|Sensory Impairment Team Drop-In at Bedminster Library.||14th August, 2020|
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.