If you are aged between 60 – 75 head over to the Bristol Brain Centre and find out more about The Generation Programme.
Tuesday 19th February @ 2:30pm
What can you expect to happen at this event?
- Meet the Generation study team
- Watch a short presentation on how your genes can affect your risk of developing Alzheimer’s
- If you’re happy to take part in the study they will take a mouth swab for genetic testing
- Tea and biscuits after the mouth swab is complete
We are they looking for:
- Healthy volunteers (certain medical conditions and medications will exclude you from the study)
- Aged between 60-75
- Not be involved in any other studies
For further information about the study please see the Generation Programme website
For more information or if you are interested in taking part please call 0117 414 8238 or email: email@example.com