What is the Thriving at Work programme?
Thriving at Work South Gloucestershire aims to provide resources, information and support to local employers to help develop working cultures that support staff and challenge the stigma around mental health and emotional wellbeing.
What is available for local employers?
- Free workforce development training promoting positive mental health and emotional wellbeing (email email@example.com for more information)
- Free wellbeing courses for staff (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Free support to complete the Time to Change pledge (More than 800 employers across England have so far signed the pledge so far)
- Free membership of a quarterly mental health and emotional wellbeing e-bulletin – to sign up just email email@example.com
- Support for staff receiving in-work benefits with career development with Future Bright
- Information and support for staff who are also carers including a downloadable document as well as contact information for the Carers Support Centre .
- Free downloadable resources (available in the downloads section on the right of this page)
Please share this flyer in your workplace too!