Age UK South Gloucestershire supports people over the age of 50 to receive the encouragement, opportunity and, where necessary, the care they need to make later life as fulfilling as it should be.
Age UK South Gloucestershire provides many services including:
- Information and Advice on a variety of subjects including housing options, health, and local services.
- Benefits support where we visit a client in their own home, check to see if they are eligible for any extra financial support and then help them secure the .
- Activity Day Club centres in Filton, Kingswood and Downend.
- Register of vetted trades persons.
- An affordable nail cutting service which is available at 9 different venues across South Gloucestershire.
- Befriending Service- linking volunteer visitors with people who find themselves lonely and in need of a weekly home visit.
The Care Forum does not provide quality control of external links; the inclusion of any company’s name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that organisation's products and / or services. If you find anything that causes concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0808 808 5252 or write to The Care Forum, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ.