Life Cycle UK aims to inspire people and to equip them with the skills, the knowledge and the confidence to make cycling part of their everyday lives.
We run practical activities such as cycle training, we organise awareness-raising events, provide help with bike maintenance, provide cycle maps and other literature, and organise conferences and seminars.
Our Projects include
● Bike Back - using unwanted bikes to train prisoners in refurbishing them. We run this in Bristol and Derby
● Bike Minded - for those who are experiencing emotional or mental health problems
● Silver Cyclists - group rides in Bristol for the over 55s
● Two's Company - tandem rides for people who are blind, visually impaired or disabled
● Youth - fun and constructive activities for 10 to 15 year olds
● Family Cycling - getting families cycling together
● Bike Trains - group rides to help less confident cyclists.
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
Visit website or call for details.
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Tuesday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Wednesday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Thursday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Friday||From 09:00||To 17:00|