Pearce Bros Mobility is a family business which has over 80 years combined experience. They are specialists in paediatric equipment, access solutions (indoor and outdoor), stair lifts and seating - Pearce Bros Mobility offer the complete portfolio for mobility solutions.
At their large showroom in Yate, they have hundreds of items on display from Cosyfeet slippers and bathing equipment to the latest all action wheelchairs. With easy parking at the front of the showroom. Alternatively people can check their website.
They also offer:
● Occupational therapy assessments
● Free information and demonstration of equipment
● Equipment trials in your own home or community area
● Free short term seating trials
● Rental of mobility equipment such as scooters, wheelchairs and stairlifts
● Servicing, Repairs and Loler testing
In addition to their Yate showroom they also have a branch on the first floor of Gardiner Haskins in Straight Street, Bristol.
This organisation provides support around
This organisation provides support for
Is there a cost for these services?
How can people access this service?
|Monday||From 09.00||To 17.00||Yate Branch|
|Tuesday||From 09.00||To 17.00||Yate Branch|
|Wednesday||From 09.00||To 17.00||Yate Branch|
|Thursday||From 09.00||To 17.00||Yate Branch|
|Friday||From 09.00||To 17.00||Yate Branch|
|Saturday||From 09.00||To 17.00||Yate Branch|