The strategy sets out the Council’s vision and priorities for people of any age with a learning disability in South Gloucestershire for the period from April 2022 to March 2027. The strategy is the first All-age learning disability strategy for South Gloucestershire. More info here.
How to have your say
You can read the draft strategy document by clicking on this link. You can also download an Easy Read version (see below).
- Completing the online survey by clicking on the following link: https://southglos.researchfeedback.net/AALD
- Downloading a paper copy of the questionnaire which you can print and send back using the FREEPOST address below (you do not need a stamp). You can download a paper copy by clicking here or requesting a copy by phone.
Easy Read versions
- You can download and print an Easy Read version of the strategy. This version can be printed and includes questions about the strategy that you can complete and return using the FREEPOST address below. Click here to download this version.
- You can also download an Easy Read version without the questions in the document and complete the questions online using this link: southglos.gov.uk/LDplanEasyRead. Click here to download this version.
- Telephone: 01454 866 895
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can write to the following address (you do not need a stamp):
South Gloucestershire Council
Corporate Consultation Team
The closing date for the consultation is 9 March 2022. All responses must be submitted to us by this date.